From time to time all companies find they have a business need that cannot be serviced with existing resources, for example you may find that you have a new project and don’t have someone to drive it forwards, or that you’re expanding into new territory and don’t have the expertise in-house to head up the new venture until a permanent appointment is made.
If your business is facing any situation where you need additional support then one of our interim managers could be the answer.
An Interim Manager can:
- Manage a business unit or department during maternity leave, paternity leave, illness or other absence
- Manage a portfolio of business critical issues
- Design and implement a programme of change
- Implement systems and procedures
- Manage a project until completion
- Step in until you have recruited a permanent replacement
- Manage the role whilst also training existing staff
- Mentor new or existing staff so they have new competencies.
CR Management has a complement of senior commercial and planning consultants who have operated at the highest levels in national contracting organisations. This means we are in a unique situation to help you to meet your interim management needs effectively and with proven results.
Whatever your particular need we will have the relevant industry experience that can help you on a short, medium or long term commission.