While contractual disputes can occur at any point during a contract, it is most important to get advice before a tender is submitted and certainly before a contract is signed, to ensure detailed understanding of the terms & conditions and your obligations and responsibilities.
We have the experience and clear thinking time that allows us to prepare a report setting out the salient points of your contract and the assessment of risk.
We can provide you with highly experienced quantity surveyors to help you with:
- Risk and opportunities analysis of tender/contract documentation
- Commercial and contractual advice
- Managing bespoke sub-contract packages
- Drafting in-house sub-contractor terms and conditions
- Tailored project risk workshops
- Providing advice on procurement of subcontract packages
- Resolving difficult final accounts